Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe two most engaging powers of an author are to make new things familiar, and familiar things new. - Samuel Johnson, 1709-1784Glencoe Literature for 2002 also makes new things familiar, and familiar things new. Designed to meet the needs of today's classroom, Glencoe Literature has been developed with careful attention to Instructor Planning, Strategic Reading Support, and Universal Access.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date29/11/2011
- Weight1973 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.