All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Glendale, book I of The Glendale Series, an unlikely relationship is formed when high school junior Jessica, the new girl from D.C., bumps into Joe - a good Christian boy with eugh passion and conviction for them both...or so he thinks. As he walks a dangerous road, Joe makes big decisions in hopes of making his God Jessica's. Instead, she becomes his. After a desperate fight to hold on, letting go turns out to be their salvation. The Glendale Series wrestles with the age-old dilemmas of love, faith, family, forgiveness and growing up in a fresh story format. With relationships that grip readers' hearts as they reflect raw realities plentiful in our society, and an ending that will keep readers on the edge of their seats right up until the end, The Glendale Series is one girl's unforgettable journey to health, wholeness and joy.
- Author BiographyAnn Goering is a four-time award-winning journalist who has worked as a senior editor/writer of magazines, newspapers and online publications since 2005. A theatrical production she wrote was performed on stage in 2005, and she was asked to co-write a screenplay for a Hollywood film in 2009. She works for an international Christian ministry that specializes in relationships and evangelism to children, youth and families around the world. Her involvement in that has given her a heart for the broken, hurting and lost and a desire to see individuals and families operate in healthy relationships. She has her degree in communications and enjoys writing Christian fiction and speaking to groups of women about the love of Jesus. She resides in the Ozark Mountains with her husband, whom she's terribly in love with, their baby girl, Alija, and their fluffy white dog, Sheesha.
- Author(s)Ann Goering
- PublisherCovered Porch Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCovered Porch Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.