Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionGlenn Seymour always led an active life with his large family, his work delivering mail, his garden and other hobbies. When he moved to Country Terrace Senior Living Apartments at the age of 90 his eyesight was failing and walking was growing more difficult. Glenn believed in keeping as active as possible so he joined the exercise class and participated in all of the activities Country Terrace offered. He was delighted in making up these games to keep his own mind active and to share with the other residents. He was still making up games when he passed away a few months before his 99th birthday. Enjoy these games and see if your mind is as sharp as Glenn's was.
- Author(s)Glenn Seymour
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.