All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPrevious edition sold 2000 copies in 3 years; Explores the subtle connections between Number Theory, Classical Geometry and Modern Algebra; Over 180 illustrations, as well as text and Maple files, are available via the web facilitate understanding: http://mathsgi01.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wrap/gtoth/; Contains an insert with 4-color illustrations; Includes numerous examples and worked-out problems
- Author(s)Gabor Toth
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight905 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.