Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFacing a terminal cancer diagsis, David Bryant looks back on his life and writes powerfully about the moments when he unexpectedly encountered God in the most unlikely places: a high security prison; at the bedside of a dying child; in the gift of imagination; or in Bible passages that have been startlingly brought to life in his own experience. Forty reflections offer a reading a day for Lent, with an explanatory introduction and a concluding Easter meditation. He draws widely on poetry, literature, art, music, and above all human encounter, to trace a divine thread running through a life that has been 'always unpredictable and often surprising'. David Bryant died shortly after delivering this final book to his publishers.
- Author BiographyDavid Bryant was a priest, and a regular and popular contributor to the Church Times and the Face to Faith section in the Guardian. He died shortly after completing his last book, Glimpses of Glory.
- Author(s)David Bryant
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteNo illustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.