All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
About this product
- DescriptionSo Glinda summoned her storks and her aerial chariot, and telling her maids she was going on a journey and might t soon return, she entered the chariot and was carried swiftly to the Emerald City. The last book in Baum's Oz series sees Princess Ozma and Dorothy travel to an obscure corner of the Land of Oz in order to prevent a war between the Skeezers and the Flatheads. The leaders of the two tribes are determined and Dorothy and Ozma find themselves imprisoned on the Skeezers' glass-covered island, which has been magically submerged to the bottom of its lake. Ozma and Dorothy summon Glinda, the most powerful sorceress of Oz, who, with help from several magicians and magical assistants, must find a way to raise the island and liberate its trapped inhabitants. This timely publication ties in with the international release of the film Oz: The Great and Powerful. Directed by Sam Raimi and featuring James Franco, Michelle Williams (as Glinda), Rachel Weisz and Zach Braff.
- Author BiographyL. Frank Baum (1856-1919) was an American author of children's books, best known for writing The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. He wrote 13 novel sequels, nine other fantasy novels, and a host of other works, totaling 55 novels, 83 short stories, more than 200 poems, and an unknown number of scripts.
- Author(s)L. F. Baum
- PublisherHesperus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHesperus Press Ltd
- Weight181 g
- Width124 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.