All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlinda of Oz In Which Are Related the Exciting Experiences of Princess Ozma of Oz, and Dorothy, in Their Hazardous Journey to the Home of the Flatheads, and to the Magic Isle of the Skeezers, and How They Were Rescued from Dire Peril by the Sorcery of Glinda the Good is the 14th and last book in the Land of Oz series. Dorothy and Ozma travel to stop a war between the Flatheads and Skeezers and find themselves imprisoned on the Skeezers' glass-covered island. They summon Glinda, who, with help from several magicians and magical assistants, must find a way to liberate Dorothy and Ozma. Lyman Frank Baum was an American author of children's books, best kwn for writing The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. He wrote thirteen vel sequels, nine other fantasy vels, and other works.
- Author(s)L Frank Baum
- PublisherBottom of the Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBottom of the Hill Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.