All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Automobile Demand is a two-volume work analysing the impact of the Great Recession and the structural factors which shape automobile demand in developed and emerging countries. The second volume examines the automobile demand in the BRICS and other emerging countries: Brazil, Russia, India, China, Turkey, Mexico, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Author BiographyBruno Jetin is Assistant Professor of Economics at Universite Paris, France. He has published widely on the automobile industry, as well as on labour issues and development, and has presented his work at various international conferences. Bruno is a member of the steering committee of the GERPISA-International Network - a group for the study of the Automobile Industry and its employees.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBruno Jetin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.