All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an insightful and challenging view of board functioning, governance application and top director interaction with business and the state. Scrutiny of board practice in countries as China, Russia, Turkey and Kazakhstan, establishes as many realities concerning governance and boards as there are nations, cultures, boards and directors.
- Author BiographyANDREW KAKABADSE, Professor of International Management Development, Cranfield School of Management, UK. Andrew was the H.Smith Richardson Fellow at CCL, North Carolina, USA and is Visiting Professor at the University of Ulster; Macquarie Graduate School of Management; University Pantheon Assas, France, Thunderbird, USA and at Swinburne University, Australia. His research covers boards, top teams and the governance of governments. He has published 32 books, over 200 articles and 18 monographs. NADA K KAKABADSE Professor in Management and Business Research and is visiting Professor at the University Pantheon Assas, France. Nada is co-editor (with Andrew Kakabadse) of the Journal of Management and Corporate Governance: The International Journal of Business in Society. Nada has published widely in areas of leadership, application of IS/IT corporations, corporate governance, government, boardroom effectivness, diversity management and ethics, including 12 books, 52 chapters in international volumes, 3 monographs and over 150 scholarly and reviewed articles.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAndrew Kakabadse,Nada Kakabadse
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.