All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost countries opted market ecomy where, money and product sales are dependent on demand and supply paradigm rather than extraneous factors such as politics and government. The assertion needs clarification as most robust ecomies such as US and EU have been supporting their local businesses, thus flaunting the tenets of free or market ecomy. The WTO has been trying to correct the situation with other UN bodies.* Takes the readers on hands, on mission of exploring the different aspects of global business scenario, possible India's role in gaining their rightful share in the global market * Wide coverage of the subject, having real life, class tested case studies * Offers a unique blend of learning the subject so vital to the country's ecomy with comparative ease and the needed depth for masters programmes and would help even doctoral students. * Includes strategic information on certain selected countries, how to enter their markets, the cultural situation that would help global business players to avoid from making avoidable blunders. * Deals with the cultural aspects of global business in detail. * Comprehensive on the subject, uses lucid style for easy reading for global student community and other global stakeholders. The book covers areas such as outsourcing, setting up international businesses, manufacturing units and international trade. Trade barriers, both tariff and n-tariff, international market segmentation, customer communication, including personal communication, advertising, sales promotion, publicity and public relation have been dealt with from global viewpoint.
- Author(s)U. C. Mathr
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.