All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the growth and changes in capital flows globally and to emerging markets. In the context of ecomic theory, it analyzes benefits and costs of large and volatile capital flows to developing countries; the latter includes currency crises as in Mexico and East Asian ecomies. The book makes proposals on how best national governments and especially international organizations can avoid such crises.
- Author BiographyStephany Griffith-Jones is with the Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Stephany Griffith-Jones
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/09/1998
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byJames Tobin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.