All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe need for a master level of coaching has never been greater in the global ecomy and interconnected world in which we live. Global Coaching inspires managers and coaches to find meaningful and long-lasting results through an integrated approach, combining coaching strategies from six perspectives-physical, managerial, psychological, cultural, political and spiritual. Philippe Rosinski's pioneering work in bringing the crucial intercultural dimension into the practice of coaching has won him worldwide acclaim. The first European to be designated Master Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation, he is a leading expert in executive coaching, team coaching and global leadership development. He is currently principal of Rosinski & Company, a global consulting firm that helps leaders, teams and organizations unleash their human potential to achieve sustainable high performance. He is an MBA professor for global managers at the Kenichi Ohmae Graduate School of Business in Tokyo, Japan. For more information, visit www.philrosinski.com and www.globalcoaching.pro.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Rosinski's pioneering work in bringing the crucial intercultural dimension into the practice of coaching has won him worldwide acclaim. An expert in executive coaching, team coaching, and global leadership development, his international corporate clients include Baxter Healthcare, Unilever, Chubb Insurance and IBM. He is the first continental European to be designated Master Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation. Previously the Director of Custom Programs at the Center For Creative Leadership, he is currently principal of Rosinski & Company, a global consulting firm that helps leaders, teams and organizations unleash their human potential to achieve high performance. For further information visit his website at http: //www.philrosinski.com/.
- Author(s)Philippe Rosinski
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey International
- Content NoteB&W illustrations and diagrams
- Weight484 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.