All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe key arguments and debates about globalization have raised searching questions about the significance of national and regional borders for the competitive strategies of individuals, firms and industries. Global Competitiveness and Invation seeks to address these issues by exploring four key topics: The status of ecomic agents in the emerging global ecomy; the limits of path dependence and the scope of agent action; the relationship between agents' decision-making and their environments; and agents' learning capacities in a world of information and kwledge creation.
- Author BiographyGORDON CLARK is the Halford Mackinder Professor of Geography and Fellow of the SaId Business School at the University of Oxford. He has taught public policy at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, the University of Chicago, Carnegie Mellon University and Monash University. His research interests combine economic geography with global finance and include regional economic development, corporate governance, finance markets, pensions and environmental regulation. PAUL TRACEY is Lecturer in Social Enterprise at the Judge Institute of Management, University of Cambridge. He has held academic posts at the Centre for Entrepreneurship, University of Newcastle, and the School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford. His research interests include regional economic development, entrepreneurship and the social economy.
- Author(s)Gordon Clark,Paul Tracey
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication24/02/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight242 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.