All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores connections between poverty and migration in the context of the expansion of neoliberalism in Europe. The last decade has witnessed a massive movement of people in response to rising inequalities as a result of political changes and ecomic reforms implemented across the continent. As people seek new opportunities, movement itself becomes part of the process of generating new inequalities. The chapters in this volume provide vivid examples of local participation in such global processes.
- Author BiographyDeema Kaneff is a Reader at the Centre for Russian and East European Studies, University of Birmingham, England. Frances Pine is a Reader in the Anthropology Department of Goldsmiths, University of London, England.
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAnthem European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note10+ figures and tables
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDeema Kaneff,Frances Pine
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.