Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $149.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $125.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn many companies credit management is a passive and reactive discipline. This results in significant receivables assets weighing heavily on balance sheets, dragging down cash flow and inhibiting growth. The power of credit is shackled, muted. Release the power and passion of credit management in your company. Proactively squeeze every morsel of value out of receivables and simultaneously, protect your company from the bad debt danger that lurks in the value chain. Harness the power of credit to effectively manage your company's receivables.Immediately make a positive difference in your company, and use this book as a resource for years to come. Reading Global Credit Management will help you wake the sleeping giant on your balance sheet; make receivables earn their keep, just like every other asset; and, wrest control of credit from bureaucratic processes, grab it by the throat and wring out every drop of value. And last but by means least, boost the value of your company. '...one of the most intelligent and refreshing exposes of the present and future role of international credit management that I have read in a long time. Global Credit Management represents a very welcome and invative addition to the small library of quality publications available on international credit and risk management' - Tim Lane, Director of European Operations, Finance, Credit and International Business (FCIB).
- Author BiographyIn the words of Paul Bennett (Global Head of Credit & Receivables Management for ChevronTexaco Corporation), 'Ron Wells devotes considerable energy to maintaining his professional contacts and activities, and staying abreast of - indeed, at the cutting edge of - current developments and new products in his field. He continues as a thought leader amongst his peers, and has successfully implemented new products and practices which have added value to the company in his area.' Ron believes passionately in the positive contribution that active credit management can make through increasing quality sales, improving the balance sheet structure and enhancing the risk profile of any business. He has spoken in many forums and written numerous articles on this theme, and on practical aspects of commercial credit management. Ron is a Certified Credit Executive (CCE), an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), a Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA), and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (FCIS). He has practical experience in a range of commercial undertakings, in corporate and trade finance banking, and most recently as the Credit Executive for ChevronTexaco supporting its high value commercial activities in Europe, Russia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Author(s)Ron Wells
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.