All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive source of information on variations found in skin diseases throughout the world is offered here. By considering the overall problems of hereditary variables, climate fluctuations, and therapeutic differences, this volume provides an appraisal of the diverse factors that make up the composite picture of cutaneous medicine. Divided by continent and then further organized into countries or regions, each entry presents basic information on the disease indigeus to the area, including its definition and symptoms, etiology, clinical manifestations, histopathology, appropriate laboratory tests, differential diagsis, management, prevention and references. Additional chapters discuss the influence of travel and migration as well as of variables such as climate. 38 full color plates superbly illustrate the many variations of major dermatologic diseases. As techlogy has made global travel far quicker and more commonplace, this book is a must for all dermatologists, infectious disease specialists, and for all family practitioners and general internists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight741 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLarry E. Millikan,Lawrence C. Parish
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.