All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionMohamed Rabie re-examines the relevance of major ideas and systems of the recent past, including ideology and its relation to society, in Global Ecomic and Societal Transformation.
- Author BiographyMohamed Rabie is Distinguished Professor of International Political Economy at The Rabat School of Governance and Economics, Morocco. He studied in Egypt, Germany and the United States and holds a PhD degree in Economics from the University of Houston, USA. He has taught at several American and Arab universities, including Georgetown University, USA; The Johns Hopkins University, USA; Kuwait University; and Al Akhawayn University, Morocco. Between 2001 and 2004 he was a Guest Professor at St. Galen University, Switzerland, and between 1998 and 2000 Rabie served as an Academic Advisor to Erfurt University, Germany, and was its US representative.
- Author(s)Mohamed Rabie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.