All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat exactly is the global ecomy and how does it work? What are recessions and how do they happen? This book answers these questions and also shows how one nation's ecomy can effect the global ecomy. This book also discusses the concept of microlending.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleHot Topics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.