All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal energy network is an important platform to guarantee effective exploitation of global clean energy and ensure reliable energy supply for everybody. Global Energy Interconnection analyzes the current situation and challenges of global energy development, provides the strategic thinking, overall objective, basic pattern, construction method and development mode for the development of global energy network. Based on the prediction of global energy and electricity supply and demand in the future, with the development of UHV AC/DC and smart grid techlogies, this book offers new solutions to drive the safe, clean, highly efficient and sustainable development of global energy. The concept and development ideas concerning global energy interconnection in this book are based on the author's thinking of strategic issues about China's and the world's energy and electricity development for many years, especially combined with successful practices of China's UHV development. This book is particularly suitable for researchers and graduated students engaged in energy sector, as well as energy ecomics researchers, ecomists, consultants, and government energy policy makers in relevant fields.
- Author BiographyProfessor Zhenya Liu, has been the senior engineer, President and Chairman of the State Grid Corporation of China since 2002 and has been engaged in electric power and energy work for many years. His published books include, Electric Power and Energy in China , Ultra-high Voltage AC/DC Grids, and Smart Grid Technology. The concept and development ideas concerning global energy interconnection in this book are based on the author's many years of involvement in the strategic issues of China's and the world's energy and electricity development, especially combined this, with the successful practices of China's UHV development.
- Author(s)Zhenya Liu
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1000 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.