All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Executive Leadership Inventory (GELI) is your in-depth development tool that offers guidance for understanding your leadership abilities and shows you how to take steps to improvement. The Inventory consists of 100 action- and behavior-based questions that are designed to measure your competency within twelve areas: Visioning, Empowering, Energizing, Designing and Aligning, Rewarding and Feedback, Team Building, Outside Orientation, Global Mindset, Tenacity, Emotional Intelligence, Life Balance, and Resilience to Stress. The Inventory includes an effective self-assessment tool as well as a 360-degree component that allows you to obtain feedback from subordinates, colleagues, and superiors. Once the assessment is completed and scored, the Participant Workbook guides you through the feedback and helps to create a development plan. As a result of the GELI process, when you complete this Workbook you will be able to * State advantages of and concerns about 360-degree feedback * Identify twelve key characteristics of successful global leaders * Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses on each of the twelve key characteristics * Develop an action plan that specifies what you will do to improve your leadership competencies
- Author BiographyManfred F.R. Kets de Vries is a clinical professor of leadership development and holds the Raoul de Vitry d'Avaucourt Chair of Leadership Development at INSEAD. He is the director of the INSEAD Global Leadership Center.
- Author(s)Manfred F. R. Kets de Vries
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight833 g
- Width218 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.