All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fast track route to mastering global finance and macrecomics. It covers the key areas of global finance, from the theory of comparative advantage and the aims of the WTO/GATT to multinational business and managing forex risk. It includes examples and lessons from some of the world's s most successful businesses, including Ford, NTT DoCoMo and Nestle, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Paul Romer, Milton Friedman, J M Keynes, Paul Krugman and Alan Greenspan. It also includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide.
- Author BiographyLEO GOUGH has written several books, including Trading the Worlda s Markets, Investing in Biotechnology Stocks and Going Offshore.
- Author(s)Leo Gough
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight124 g
- Width123 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.