All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Financial Governance Confronts the Rising Powers addresses the challenge that the rising powers pose for global governance, substantively and institutionally, in the domain of financial and macroecomic cooperation. It examines the issues that are before the G20 that are of particular concern to these newly influential countries and how international financial institutions and financial standard-setting bodies have responded. With authors who are mainly from the large emerging market countries, the book presents rising power perspectives on financial policies and governance that should be of keen interest to advanced countries, established and evolving institutions, and the G20.
- Author BiographyC. Randall Henning is professor of international economic relations in the School of International Service at American University in Washington, DC. Andrew Walter is professor of international relations in the School of Social and Political Sciences at the University of Melbourne and a senior fellow in the Melbourne School of Government.
- Author(s)Andrew Walter,C. Randall Henning
- PublisherThe Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintThe Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Weight567 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.