All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracking global capital flows, the GFSR aims to deepen understanding of global capital flows, which play a critical role as an engine of world ecomic growth. It focuses on current conditions in global financial markets, highlighting issues of financial imbalances, and of a structural nature, that could pose risks to financial market stability and sustained market access by emerging market borrowers.As a relatively frequent assessment of global financial markets and emerging market financing in a global context, the GFSR focuses on relevant contemporary issues, t attempting to be a comprehensive survey of all potential risks. It also regularly contains special features on structural or systemic issues relevant to international financial stability.Along with the IMF's semiannual World Ecomic Outlook , the GFSR is a key vehicle for communicating the IMF's multilateral surveillance. The GFSR also draws out the financial ramifications of ecomic imbalances highlighted by the IMF's World Ecomic Outlook , making it an indispensable companion publication.
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWorld Economic and Financial Surveys
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.