All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaintaining international security and pursuing American interests is more difficult w than perhaps at any time in history. The security environment that the United States faces is more complex, dynamic, and difficult to predict. At the same time, domestic consensus exists on the purposes of American power and how best to pursue them. The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) looks ahead in this annual volume at the flashpoints that will likely arise in 2016, how best to deal with them, and what lasting effects they might leave for the next American administration and its allies around the world.
- Author BiographyCraig Cohen is executive vice president at CSIS. Melissa G. Dalton is a senior fellow with the International Security Program at CSIS.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight399 g
- Width144 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCraig Cohen,Melissa Dalton
- Introduction byJohn Hamre
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.