All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of these proceedings is to examine consumer demand for quality attributes (including food safety, biotechlogy-free food, organic food, etc.) in the context of a global ecomy and expanding international trade and the role of both private firm strategies and public policy in facilitating consumer choice and free trade. Specific questions will be addressed in order to meet this objective. They begin with the two-way linkage between trade and consumer demand, and end with quality and regulation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBarry Krissoff,Julie A. Caswell,Mary Bohman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.