About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Geopolitical Power and African Political and Ecomic Institutions describes the emergence of the prevailing political and ecomic institutions of Africa for two distinct periods. It illustrates how two important, region-wide shifts in African political and ecomic institutions and practices are related to global geopolitical realignments.
- Author BiographyJohn James Quinn is professor of political science at Truman State University.
- Author(s)John James Quinn
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note5 tables, 18 graphs
- Weight730 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.