All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing the state-of-the-art in international organising - from the gritty streets of Seattle and Johannesburg to the polished hallways of the UN, World Bank, IMF and WTO, this book offers easy-to-understand explanations of each issue and institution in the globalisation conflict, with an emphasis on how decisions get made. Dawkins also breaks new ground in laying out ideas for the future - t a utopia, but a medium-term agenda for activists that builds on the geopolitical tensions and opportunities taking shape today.
- Author BiographyKristin Dawkins is a senior fellow at the Institute of Agriculture and Trade Policy. She worked for sixteen years in community development and public policy research in Philadelphia, including spending nine years as the executive director of the Philadelphia Jobs in Energy Project.
- Author(s)Kristin Dawkins
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/01/2003
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight162 g
- Width126 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.