All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorporations in conflict zones and their provision of security are particularly relevant for understanding whether private actors are increasingly sources of governance contributions that regulate public goods. Feil highlights the discrepancies between political and theoretical expectations of corporate engagement and governance contributions.
- Author BiographyMOIRA FEIL is Senior Project Manager at Adelphi Research in Berlin, Germany, where she has worked extensively on interactions of natural resource management and environmental change with development, security and peace-building. Prior to this, she was a researcher at the Peace Research Institute Frankfurt, Germany.
- Author(s)Moira Feil
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleGlobal Issues
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.