All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe editors of this book have pulled together a collection of chapters that review the spate of financial crises that have occurred in recent years starting with Mexico in 1994 and moving on to more recent crises in Turkey and Argentina. With impressive contributors such as Douglas Gale, Gabriel Palma and Andrew Gamble, the book is a timely and authoritative study. Global Governance and Financial Crises provides a new understanding of this important area with a combination of ecomic history and political ecomy as well as the most recent developments in analytical ecomic theory. Students, researchers and policy makers would do well to read it and learn some important lessons for the future.
- Author BiographyMeghnad Desai is Director of the Centre for the Study of Global Governance and Professor of Economics at the London School of Economics. He is also author of Marx's Revenge which was published in 2002. Yahia Said is a Research Officer at the Centre for the Study of Global Governance at the London School of Economics. He has also worked as a corporate finance consultant.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMeghnad Desai,Yahia Said
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.