All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEminent scholars investigate the sharp contrast between the acute and multi-dimensional scale of the challenges to global health governance and the contradictory and ineffective responses to them. They draw on a wide range of disciplines to uncover the critical political ecomy dynamics in the contemporary governance of global health.
- Author BiographyADRIAN KAY is Professor of Public Policy at the University of Salford, UK, and Adjunct Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Governance and Public Policy, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia. OWAIN WILLIAMS is Research Fellow in the Centre for Health and International Relations, Aberstwyth University, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAdrian Kay,Owain Williams
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.