All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers the fundamentals of global aging and health and provides real-world models from countries and regions that offer the best practices in current approaches. Global Health and Global Aging presents information about leadership and governance challenges as well as insights about aging in different cultures and countries in all regions of the world.
- Author BiographyMary Robinson is president of Realizing Rights: The Ethical Globalization Initiative. She previously served as United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and was president of Ireland from 1990 to 1997. William Novelli is chief executive officer of AARP, a membership organization of 38 million people age 50 and older. Previously, he was president of the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids and executive vice president of CARE. Clarence Pearson is a global health leadership and management consultant and former senior advisor to World Health Organization at the United Nations. He conceived the series of global health books for Jossey-Bass and serves as the series' executive editor. Laurie Norris is an international communications consultant and author of a history of the China Medical Board, a pioneer in Western-style medical education in China and Asia. She serves as managing editor for the global health series published by Jossey-Bass.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight682 g
- Width186 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byClarence E. Pearson,Laurie Norris,Mary Robinson,William D. Novelli
- Foreword byRobert N. Butler
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.