All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the convergence of global problems and the shortcomings of our sustainable development model. The author argues possible solutions, such as the Inclusive Sustainable Development Theory against unlimited expansion and materialism in global development, and the Hexagon on Partnership Model to protect global food, energy, and water security.
- Author BiographyDr. Mei-Ling Wang is a graduate of Harvard School of Public Health and is currently a professor, researcher, writer, and global partnership practitioner. Her books, which focus on global health, peace, and sustainable development, include: The Dust that Never Settles; WTO, Globalization, and China's Health Care System; Global Health Partnerships: Pharmaceutical Industry and BRIC; and Social Exclusion and Community Capital: The Missing Link in Global Partnerships of Health for All.
- Author(s)Mei-Ling Wang
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.