All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAs cyberspace continues to rapidly expand, its infrastructure is w an in- gral part of the world's ecomy and social structure. Given this increasing int- connectivity and interdependence, what progress has been made in developing an ecosystem of safety and security? This study is the second phase of an initial - tempt to survey and catalog the multitude of emerging organizations promoting global initiatives to secure cyberspace. The authors provide a breakdown and analysis of organizations by type, - cluding international, regional, private-public, and n-governmental organi- tions. Concluding with a discussion of the progress made in recent years, the study explores current trends regarding the effectiveness and scope of coverage provided by these organizations and addresses several questions concerning the overall state of international cyber security. The authors would like to thank Mr. Anthony Rutkowski for generously p- viding his time, guidance, and support. The authors would also like to thank the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Telecommunication Development Sector (ITU-D) and the United States National Science Foundation (NSF Grant R3772) for partially supporting the research conducted in this study. In addition, the authors would like to thank the Georgia Institute of Techlogy's Center for International Strategy, Techlogy, and Policy (CISTP) for assistance in hosting the Cyber Security Organization Catalog, and the Georgia Tech Information Se- rity Center (GTISC) for cooperation and promotion of this study. Table of Contents 1 The International Landscape of Cyber Security ...1 2 A Brief History of Global Responses to Cyber Threats ...
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 42
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMichael Portnoy,Seymour Goodman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st Edition. 2nd Printing. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.