Global Innovation Science Handbook by Brett E. Trusko, Praveen Gupta (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $111.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $75.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the science, art, tools, and deployment of invation, brought together by two Editors of the prestigious International Journal of Invation Science, with ground-breaking contributions from global invation leaders in every type of industry. Invation has become a widely recognized strategic tool to achieve bottom-line results and increase shareholders' value. Most books on invation address only a single aspect or are tailored to a specific industry. Global Invation Science Handbook includes chapters on every aspect of invation from the perspective of different industries, both private and public, making it a complete, authoritative source for learning about invation. Invation leaders and experts from around the world share their kwledge and experiences in this work. The book spans from concepts to commercialization of the invation process, its management in an organization, a maturity model to assess organizations' growth in deploying invation, and an invation index. Case studies share the field experience, making invation easy to implement for readers across all industries. Covers creativity tools, idea management, invation methodologies, measurement, deployment, and sustaining return on invation Includes case studies from different types of organizations, both public and private, from varied industries: healthcare, consumer products, natechlogy, education, information techlogy, and biotechlogy Edited and organized by the former and current Editors of the International Journal of Invation Science, with a veritable Who's Who of the global invation world contributing their work.
- Author BiographyPraveen Gupta, MSEE, is the President of Accelper Consulting, which works with organizations in achieving improved profitable growth through Six Sigma, Process Excellence, Innovation, and Performance Measurements. He led the deployment of Six Sigma at Motorola in 1986 and the development of innovation science since 2003. Praveen has published in many magazines and has authored many books on Six Sigma and innovation, including Business Innovation in the 21st Century. He was the founding editor-in-chief of International Journal of Innovation Science. He is a Visiting Lecturer at the University of Illinois, and Adjunct Industry Professor at Illinois Institute of Technology. Praveen also heads Center for Innovation Science and Application at IIT, Chicago. Brett E Trusko, PhD, MBA, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Center for Translational and Bioinformatics. He has been at Mt. Sinai since 2008 where his responsibilities include several grant funded activities and as Deputy Director of the World Trade Center Medical Monitoring and Treatment Center. Dr. Trusko is certified as a professional project manage and a Six Sigma and Lean Master Black Belt. He is the author of Improving Healthcare Quality and Cost with Six Sigma and the current editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Innovation Science. In 2006, Dr. Trusko became a founding member and Board Director of the United States Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel and has served two terms.
- Author(s)Brett E. Trusko,Praveen Gupta
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1800 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.