All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor courses in Global Issues, Globalization, and Introduction to International RelationsExplaining the political, ecomic, and cultural context of issues around the globeGlobal Issues is a current and topical look at the forces driving globalization everything from democratization, human rights, and global finance to population, migration, and ncommunicable diseases. Richard Payne helps students survey global problems that transcend boundaries and are challenging the international system. For global issues or international relations courses, this is the only text of its kind to place complex issues into comprehensive context and thus explain the growing political, ecomic, and cultural interdependence visible in the headlines and in students lives. The Fifth Edition w offers new and updated topics of discussion, as well as many tables and case studies that will engage students and add visual appeal.NOTE: This ISBN is for a Pearson Books a la Carte edition a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf text. In addition to the flexibility offered by this format, Books a la Carte editions offer students great value, as they cost significantly less than a bound textbook.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Payne is Distinguished Professor of Politics and Government at Illinois State University.
- Author(s)Richard J. Payne
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.