All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book results from a teaching invation project funded by the University of Jaen (Spain), in which four lecturers of the English Department the editors of the volume were involved. The objectives of this project had to do with the development of the global citizenship generic competence in the English Studies degree and, consequently, with the introduction of global issues in language, literature and linguistics courses. The volume contains 10 chapters, pre-ceded by an introduction, and deals with the reflections of lecturers and scholars with different academic backgrounds on the inclusion of global issues in the teaching of the English Language, General Linguistics and Literature at university level.
- Author BiographyDiaz-Perez, Diez-Bedmar, Garcia-Ramirez and Rascon Moreno are lecturers at the Department of English Studies in the University of Jaen (Spain). Their research interests include, respectively, Pragmatics, Translation Studies and Cross-cultural Issues; Corpus Linguistics, Learner Corpora and Language Assessment; African Literatures, Nigeria and Chinua Achebe; and Global Issues Teaching, CLIL and CALL.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMehrsprachigkeit in Europa / Multilingualism in Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight320 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFrancisco Javier Diaz-Perez,Maria Belen Diez-Bedmar
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.