All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly reviewed, with new chapters and several new authors, Global Journalism addresses the most pertinent issues and problems in today's global journalism. This new edition recognizes the vast and rapid changes taking place in global journalism across media systems on all continents. Its three interlinking parts offer an overview of the present state of media and journalism theory; a critical analysis of the main issues confronting global journalists, media organizations, audiences, and others in the media world; and a focus on the media of the world's eight major journalism and media regions. Global Journalism has established itself over a quarter of a century as a trusted authority on international media. The new edition carries that reputation further into the 21st Century for a new generation of journalism and media scholars, students, and media professionals.
- Author(s)Arnold S. de Beer,John C. Merrill
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/09/2008
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notemaps
- Weight771 g
- Width182 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.