All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionUnconditional love should be the core principle and virtue that informs our personal, religious, and sociopolitical decision-making.
- Author BiographyDr. Cornel Simms is President/CEO of FOL International, Chairman of Cornel Simms Word Association, an Adjunct Professor at Barry University, and a dynamic preacher and speaker. He earned his Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) from Barry University, Miami Shores FL, Master of Divinity (M.Div.) from Church of God Theological Seminary (now Pentecostal Theological Seminary), Cleveland TN, and Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Theology with minor in Counseling from Bethel Bible College, Jamaica WI. He values unconditional love for God and people...
- Author(s)Dr Cornel P Simms
- PublisherLgn Publishers
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLgn Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.