Global Marketing and Advertising: Understanding Cultural Paradoxes by Marieke De Mooij (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $81.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with cultural, company, and country examples that help explain the paradoxes international marketers are likely to encounter, Global Marketing and Advertising, Third Edition , offers a mix of theory and practical applications as it covers globalization, global branding strategies, classification models of culture, and the consequences of culture for all aspects of marketing communications. In this Third Edition, author Marieke de Mooij includes new topics and updated information and findings from recent studies and helps readers apply global marketing concepts to the management of global branding and marketing communications. New and continuing features cover new topics, including global public relations, culture and the media, and culture and the Internet, along with more extensive coverage of consumer behaviour. The book helps companies define cross-cultural segments to better target consumers across cultures; shows how culture affects strategic issues, such as the company's mission statement, brand positioning strategy, and marketing communications strategy; includes both recent and classic advertising examples from various parts of the world; demonstrates the centrality of value paradoxes to cross cultural marketing communications; and, uses the Hofstede model to help readers see how their understanding of cultural relationships in one country/region can be extended to other countries/regions. Instructor Resources on CD, including discussion questions, PowerPoint slides, illustrations from the book, sample test questions, and video clips are available to lecturers.
- Author BiographyMarieke de Mooij, Ph.D. (Netherlands), is a consultant in cross-cultural communications, as well as a retired profesora associada of international advertising at the University of Navarra in Spain and visiting professor at several universities across the world. She is the author of several academic publications on the influence of culture on marketing and advertising. She has also authored books on culture and consumer behavior as well as culture and communication theory worldwide.
- Author(s)Marieke De Mooij
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date31/10/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.