Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionE.V.K. FitzGerald takes a fresh approach to the macroecomics of developing countries, based on the influence of global markets on domestic savings, private investment, firm behaviours, employment levels and income distribution. He suggests that a Keynesian approach is still relevant today when reformulated to reflect open ecomies, heterogeneous firms, poverty reduction objectives and volatile financial markets. The study concludes with clear recommendations as to how global capital markets might be reconstructed in order to better support ecomic development.
- Author BiographyE.V.K. FITZGERALD is Reader in International Economics and Finance at Oxford University, Professorial Fellow of St Antony's College Oxford, and Extraordinary Professor of Economics at the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague. He has served as economic advisor to a number of governments, including Mexico, Nicaragua and the United Kingdom, and as consultant to the OECD, UNCTAD and UNICEF.
- Author(s)E. V. K. Fitzgerald
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/07/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Finance and Development
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.