All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionUses Hong Kong's transfer from Britain to China to explore how media coverage is guided by ideological struggle.
- Author BiographyChin-Chuan Lee is Professor in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Minnesota and Director of the China Times Center for Media and Social Studies. In the School of Journalism and Communication, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Joseph Man Chan is Professor and Clement Y. K. So is Associate Professor. Zhongdang Pan is Associate Professor in the Department of Communication Arts, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Author(s)Chin-Chuan Lee,Clement Y.K. So,Jinquan Li,Joseph Man Chan,Y.K. So,Zhongdang Pan
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Global Media Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.