Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $102.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 5 Jan
- AU $208.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Meetings and Exhibitions is the result of two decades worth of planning, managing, and executing multinational, multicultural events across the globe. The distinguished authors have culled their world-class advice into a single, complete resource for the next generation of meeting professionals. This comprehensive guide offers everything you need to kw, including the skills in multinational operations capabilities and cross-cultural awareness that are critical in today's marketplace.
- Author BiographyCAROL KRUGMAN, CMP, CMM, is Director of Client Services for The George P. Johnson Company in North Easton, Massachusetts. Formerly president and CEO of Krugman Group International Inc., a global meeting management company, she is a frequent speaker on international meetings both in the United States and abroad. RUDY R. WRIGHT, CMP, is a professional event organizer, filmmaker, and author. He is a founding member and past president of Meeting Professionals International. He is the author of The Meeting Spectrum: An Advanced Guide for Meeting Professionals, and has served in editorial capacities for Successful Meetings and Incentive Travel International, Meeting News, The Meeting Professional, and Proceedings of the International Summit on Professional/Association Education.
- Author(s)Carol Krugman,Rudy R. Wright
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Wiley Event Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight660 g
- Width194 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.