All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Melodrama is the first booklength work to investigate melodrama in a specifically twenty-first century setting across regional and national boundaries, analyzing film texts from a variety of national contexts in the wake of globalization.
- Author BiographyCarla Marcantonio is an Associate Professor at Loyola Marymount University, USA. Her articles and essays have been published in such journals as Social Text, Women and Performance: A Journal of Feminist Theory and Cineaste, as well as multiple edited books. She received her PhD in Cinema Studies from New York University and her MA in Comparative Literature from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Author(s)Carla Marcantonio
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleGlobal Cinema
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.