All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly technical work is at the leading edge of spatial analysis. It covers the Global Monitoring for Environment and Security (GMES) initiative in the international context of access to environmental data. This book identifies the data policy issues, such as intellectual property rights, privacy, licensing and archiving policies, that affect environmental monitoring organisations, statistical institutes, mapping agencies, institutes for natural resources and Earth observation. It recommends courses of action to improve information services in GMES and assesses the impact of data policy on access to and cost-efficient use of information services in GMES. This title will be essential reading for government institutions such as mapping organisations, space agencies, environmental departments, military and defence departments; it will also be useful to students of environmental policies and industries involved in mapping, cartography, aerial surveys and the space industry.
- Author BiographyRay Harris and Richard Browning teach at the Department of Geography, University College London.
- Author(s)Ray Harris,Richard Browning
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUCL Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.