All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Multiculturalism offers a rich collection of case studies on ethnic, racial, and cultural diversity drawn from thirteen countries, each unique in the way it understands, negotiates, and represents its diversity. A multi-disciplinary group of authors shows how, in different nations, identity groups are included, or made invisible by forced assimilation, or reviled even to the point of gecide. Framed within a theoretical discussion of national identity, transnationalism, hybridity, and diaspora, each chapter surveys the demographics and history of its country and then analyzes the dynamics of diversity.
- Author BiographyGrant H. Cornwell is professor and chair of philosophy at St. Lawrence University. Eve Walsh Stoddard is professor of English and chair of global studies at St. Lawrence.
- Author(s)Eve Walsh Stoddard,Grant H. Cornwell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight594 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.