All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimon Reich presents an interpretation of the relationship between material (hard) and social (soft) power, with implications for the alternative ways these link and the impact of these linkages on the future of American policy. Global Norms offers a new way of understanding both theory and policy in the 21st Century.
- Author BiographySIMON REICH is a professor at the Division of Global Affairs at Rutgers Newark, USA. He formerly held appointments as Professor and Director of the Ford Institute at the University of Pittsburgh and the Director of Research and Analysis at the Royal Institute for International Affairs (Chatham House) in London, UK.
- Author(s)Simon F. Reich
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.