All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost global optimization literature focuses on theory. This book, however, contains descriptions of new implementations of general-purpose or problem-specific global optimization algorithms. It discusses existing software packages from which the entire community can learn. The contributors are experts in the discipline of actually getting global optimization to work, and the book provides a source of ideas for people needing to implement global optimization software.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/02/2006
- Series TitleNonconvex Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 84
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLeo Liberti,Nelson Maculan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.