All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a critical reflection on the state of health promotion effectiveness in practice around the world. It examines the meaning of health promotion from regional perspectives, and explores regional strengths and weaknesses in demonstrating effectiveness. The book goes on to consider issues in public health such as tobacco, mental health, obesity, urbanization, war, and social determinants in order to assess the role of effectiveness, and to examine methodologies for demonstrating effectiveness. Finally, the book looks at questions over the effectiveness of health promotion - the debate about the relationship between evidence, impact, and outcomes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1770 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCatherine Jones,David V. McQueen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.