All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of international research and collaborative theoretical invation examines the socio-cultural contexts and negotiations that young people face when growing up in rural settings across the world. This book is strikingly different to a standard edited book of loosely linked, but basically independent, chapters. In this case, the book presents both thematically organised case studies and co-authored commentaries that integrate and advance current understandings and debates about rural childhood and youth.
- Author BiographyRuth Panelli is Senior Lecturer of Geography at Otago University, New Zealand. Samantha Punch is Lecturer in Sociology at Stirling University, UK. Elsbeth Robson is Lecturer in Development Studies at Keele University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 14 black & white halftones, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byElsbeth Robson,Ruth Panelli,Samantha Punch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.