All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Positioning System is the first book to guide social scientists with little or mapping or GPS experience through the process of collecting field data from start to finish. * Takes readers step--by--step through the key stages of a GPS fieldwork project. * Explains complex background topics in clear, easy--to--understand language. * Provides simple guidelines for GPS equipment selection. * Provides practical solutions for real GPS data collection issues. * Offers a concise guide to using GPS--collected data within geographic information systems.
- Author BiographyJohn Spencer is Assistant Director for Spatial Analysis in the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Brian G. Frizzelle is Research Associate and Senior Spatial Analyst in the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. John B. Vogler is Spatial Information Technology Specialist in the Research Program at the East--West Center, Hawaii, USA. Philip H. Page is Director for the Spatial Analysis Unit in the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Brian G. Frizzelle,John B. Vogler,John Spencer,Philip H. Page
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2003
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.